Water House, Water Lane,
- Let available date:
- £600A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 6 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 5 double bedroom modern apartment
- All ensuite rooms
- Huge windows that boast the surrounding areas
- City centre location, a short 5-minute walk into the campus!
- Refurbished summer 2021
Get in touch for more details!
Fully inclusive rent to include water, gas and electric
Accidental Damage Insurance
Mid Tenancy Clean
LivewithUs community card - local discounts, exclusive giveaways, events & parties
EPC - B
Property Reference - 4222
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Water House, Water Lane,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.3 miles
- Hykeham Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by livewithus, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.