Wild Herons, Hook, RG27
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Principal Bedroom
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
- Village Location
- EPC: D (67)
- Two Reception Rooms
To the font you'll be greeted by a spacious driveway for several vehicles, in front of the double garage. There is a well tendered front garden, as well as a rear garden, with a mixture of mature flower beds, lawn and a patio.
Energy Performance Certificates
Wild Herons, Hook, RG27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station0.5 miles
- Winchfield Station1.9 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Bridges has been seen as a ‘family type’ business where the owners still work on the shop floor and take great pride in the work we do as a group, since 1991 when we first opened our Ash Vale office our philosophy has been to provide the best service through hard work and empathy.
Over the last 30 years our Directors and staff have grown ‘Team Bridges’ into a network of 11 offices leading the way in both sales and lettings in Hampshire and Surrey.
Our knowledge of the most effecti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOK220155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.