Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4,041-4,562 sq. ft.
(375-424 sq. m.)
- No onward chain. Main House: 3 receptions
- utility room
- 2 WCs
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- ample parking
- 2 garages. 1 bed annexe with 1 reception
- kitchen and shower room. Approx. 0.37 acres.
This fine period house sits proud in its plot with pretty and mature well planted gardens totalling approx. 0.37 acres. Mature trees, shrubs and hedges at boundaries offer good privacy and seclusion. Well stocked flower beds with a mixture of mature plants and shrubs are dispersed throughout the gardens. There is a large patio area ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining. This garden features various storage sheds and a summer house. A sizeable driveway provides ample off road parking, which in turn leads to two attached good sized single garages in excess of 22’, both of which have electric up and over doors, power and lighting.
This home is situated in a convenient position with easy access to the A325 and the A31 giving rapid links to the A3 and the national motorway network, including the M25 and M3. Gatwick, Heathrow and the south coast are all easily accessible by car. Both Farnham and Guildford offer a comprehensive range of shopping, cultural and leisure facilities and have mainline stations on the London Waterloo line. There is an excellent range of state and private schools in the area with Edgeborough, Frensham Heights, Churcher’s, Barfield, Charterhouse, Prior's Field and Aldro. Farnham boasts a 300 acre deer park behind Farnham Castle, which is within easy access from the property. There are many areas of beautiful countryside nearby, much of it owned by The National Trust.
The EPC graph on the brochure is for the main house. The Annexe flat EPC rating is F.
Council Tax: Band D and Band E
Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station1.2 miles
- Aldershot Station1.6 miles
- Ash Station3.4 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FNM060604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.