Alfreton Road, Nottingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- HIGH SPECIFICATION STUDIOS
- SOME BILLS INCLUDED WITHIN MONTHLY RENT
- NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
- LOCATED NEAR THE CITY CENTRE
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
***GAS, WATER AND WIFI INCLUDED IN THE RENT***
This modern fully furnished studio apartment is available to rent from the end of July. The property is finished to a high standard and comes with all appliances included, move in with no fuss! Having remote controlled mood lighting in bedroom area shows the expense that has been gone to for this to be the one of the best studios around. The property is located ideally for the city centre!
Call today to book in a viewing, this property will be snapped up! Council Tax Band:
Alfreton Road, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyson Green Market Tram Stop0.3 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under One
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P206051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.