Tangmere Drive, Castle Vale, Birmingham
- Public Notice - Property Address: 447 Tangmere Drive, B35 6PZ We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £55,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should
- STUDIO APPARTMENT
- LINING KITCHEN AREA
- SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM AREA
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EPC RATING C
Public Notice - Property Address: 447 Tangmere Drive, B35 6PZ We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £55,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.Agents Address: Shipways, 25
Public Notice - Property Address: 447 Tangmere Drive, B35 6PZ We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £55,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.Agents Address: Shipways, 258 Chester Road B36 OJE
***NO CHAIN**GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APPARTMENT**LIVING KITCHEN AREA**BEDROOM AREA**SHOWER ROOM**COMMUNIAL GARDEN AND ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE***
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Communal parking area and paved pathway to entrance door,
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.32m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, central heating radiator, doors to storage cupboard, bedroom and shower room.
Open Plan Kitchen
Base units and cupboards, stainless steel sink and mixer tap.
Bedroom 9' 9" x 8' plus recess ( 2.97m x 2.44m plus recess )
Double glazed doors to rear, ceiling light and central heating radiator.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
The length of the lease is 125 years from 1 January 2006.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tangmere Drive, Castle Vale, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Water Orton Station1.8 miles
- Chester Road Station2.2 miles
- Erdington Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB109156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.