Coltman Street, Middlesbrough
- Two bedroom freehold investment property
- BEING SOLD AS AN INDIVIDUAL UNIT OR AS PART OF A PORTFOLIO
- Tenant should be moving out imminently so potential for refurb and increased rental income
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Coltman Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station1.1 miles
- South Bank Station1.6 miles
- Marton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Over 40 Years in the business, Thirlwells are the longest established independent estate agents in Teesside.
From the very beginning, Thirlwells have enjoyed a reputation envied by their competitors, as well as being respected by the industry and its associates. Priding themselves on their personal and well informed service, the majority of their staff have worked with the partnership for many years, ensuring that the Thirlwells te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11434163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Munro, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.