Tinkers Lane, Bicester
- Off-street parking and single garage
- In a quiet cul-de-sac location with the properties being of Cotswold stone construction
- En-suite to the master
- Three double rooms
- Within short walking distance of the Bicester town centre
- Private rear garden
- Townhouse-style property
- 12-15 minute walk to Bicester Village and Bicester North train stations, providing direct links to Oxford, Birmingham and London
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this lovely three bedroom townhouse set in a beautiful cul-de-sac right in the heart of Bicester. The property is just a short walk from a multitude of amenities and just a couple of minutes from the high street.
A three bedroom townhouse tucked away in a beautiful setting, just a short walk from the town centre. Featuring three generous bedrooms, with en-suite to the master bedroom, modern kitchen breakfast room and a dual aspect lounge dining room with an open fire. There is also a single garage.
The front door enters to a light and airy entrance hall with a cloakroom/WC. To the left is a duel aspect lounge dining room enjoying an open fire place and french doors to the garden. A separate kitchen with built in appliances which include cooker, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is space for a free-standing washing machine and breakfast table.
The landing on the first floor benefits from a front aspect window and useful airing cupboard with storage. Two excellent bedrooms with the second bedroom enjoying a range of built in wardrobes. There is a modern family bathroom with tiled floor and rear aspect window.
Stairs lead to the second floor where you you will find a storage cupboard and door to the spacious master bedroom, which benefits from an en-suite shower room with Velux window.
Outside there is a rear garden with both a patio and lawned area, enclosed by timber fencing and a stone wall to the rear. There is also a single garage with eaves storage, and parking in front for one vehicle.
Lounge 20' 3" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 6.17m Max x 3.53m Max )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 3.84m Max x 4.39m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tinkers Lane, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester Town Station0.4 miles
- Bicester North Station0.4 miles
- Islip Station6.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bicester for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIC307705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.