Meerbrook Road, Meerbrook
- Converted Barn
- Superb Rural Position
- Four Bedrooms
- Excellent Sized Plot
- Garden & Useful Outbuilding
- Viewing Strongly Advised
- No Upward Chain Involved
Situated within this exceptional location, Folly Rest Barn is a substantial former barn that has been subject to many improvements over the years and offers versatile living accommodation, principally arranged over two floors.
The Barn offers spacious family sized accommodation throughout and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with inset seating areas, Breakfast Kitchen, Open plan Dining Room off the Entrance Hall leading to the Lounge. Galleried landing, Open plan Master Bedroom with dressing area and en-suite area, three Further Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate W.C.
Driveway providing ample parking, the property stands on a good sized plot with lawned garden areas and breathtaking views. Useful detached outbuilding with W.c, suitable for a number of uses with the top floor formerly used as a home office.
Situated close to the village Meerbrook, within easy travelling distance to the historic market town of Leek, a popular and vibrant market town with an antique centre and a lengthy history. It offers a range of essential requirements including a number of supermarkets, good selection of restaurants and bistros and the leisure centre.
Buxton, Macclesfield, Ashbourne and Stoke-on-Trent are within easy travelling distance from the property.
No upward chain involved with this sale.
To make an appointment to view please contact our Leek office.
Living Room - 20' x 17' (6.10m x 5.18m) - Feature exposed wall. Log burner.
Kitchen - 22'5 max x 10'5 (6.83m max x 3.18m) - Wall and base units. Inset sink unit, drainer and mixer tap. Cooker point. Tiled floor. Side door. Breakfast bar. Integrated appliances.
Inner Hallway - Range of storage cupboards. Stairs off. Inset sitting areas.
Cloakroom - 4' x 6' (1.22m x 1.83m) - W.c. Wash basin.
Landing Area - Feature galleried landing area. Exposed vaulted beams to ceiling. Access to:
Master Bedroom - 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.12m) - Radiator. Window x 2.
Dressing Area / En-Suite - 11'2 x 12'7 (3.40m x 3.84m) - Fitted wardrobes. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Sky light.
Bedroom - 17'4 x 8'10 (5.28m x 2.69m) - Radiator. With built in wardrobes and desk. WC and sink unit.
Bedroom - 14'5 x 8'11 (4.39m x 2.72m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 12'4 x 6'9 (3.76m x 2.06m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 12'4 x 5'4 (3.76m x 1.63m) - Jacuzzi bath with feeder shower. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Sky light.
Outside - Driveway providing ample off street parking, the property stands on a good sized plot with lawned garden areas and breathtaking views. Useful detached outbuilding with W.c, suitable for a number of uses with the top floor formally used as a home office.
Ground Floor: (15'8 x 15'9) - double doors.
First Floor: (15'8 x 15'9) - power and lighting.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Agents Notes - Council tax band 'G'
EPC Rating : D
Oil fired central heating
Septic tank drainage
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Meerbrook Road, Meerbrook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Congleton Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Bury & Hilton are an independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers with four offices, located in the Staffordshire Moorlands and South Derbyshire. Established in 1963 by Stanley Bury and John Hilton, the business continues to be run by Charles Ball MRICS, who has over fifty years of experience in the profession.
We offer a full range of property services, involving all types of property. All of our offices provide residential sales by either private treaty or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31485278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.