St. Fagans Grove, Castle Park, Merthyr Tydfil
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL MAINTAINED
- 2 BEDROOMS
- PLEASANT GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- Lounge has Log Burner Stove
- uPVC double Glazing Recently Installed
- New Combi Boiler
- New Price for quick sale
- ENERGY RATING D
Castle Park is approximately 2 miles from the Town Centre, there are numerous amenities including the retail parks, bus stop and links to the main road network a short drive away. This particular property has good pedestrian access to the front door from the perimeter road of the estate.
*** VIEWINGS AVAILABLE; CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE ***
uPVC double glazed entrance door, vinyl flooring, built in storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 3m x 2.8m
Various fitted units, slot-in cooker, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash-back areas, Combination boiler, uPVC double glazed rear/side entrance door.
LOUNGE 5.7m x 3.4m
Large bow window, carpeted floor, fireplace with log burner stove.
BATHROOM/WC 2m x 1.7m
White suite, electric shower over bath, tiled walls.
NUMBER 1 BEDROOM 3.5m x 3.4m
NUMBER 2 BEDROOM 2.3m x 2.7m
Garage on plot. front garden has an artificial grassed patio area, stone chippings with decorative centre, side pathways on both sides of the bungalow, space for storage/ sheds. Rear garden has stone chippings, gated access from cul de sac.- (this is an ideal area to create additional parking off road if required)
All Main Services. Gas Central Heating (Combi Boiler)
uPVC Double Glazing has recently been renewed along with facia and guttering.
Note Services & appliances not tested by this office.
_ _ _ _ _
These particulars do not constitute any part of contract. Every effort has been made to make these particulars correct however none of these statements are to be relied upon as representations of fact and any purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection. The Vendor, Derek B Phillips estate agents or any person under their employment does not give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property. Further details together with a request to view or gain access with the keys may be obtained by contacting the Agent. Through this office it is understood that all negotiations are to be conducted.
Energy Performance Certificates
St. Fagans Grove, Castle Park, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Tydfil Station2.0 miles
- Aberdare Station2.9 miles
- Pentre-bach Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Est 1957, We are Merthyr Tydfil's longest established estate agent. A third generation Family firm, an independent and true local agent. We have been selling property for over sixty years!
Our vast amount of experience and knowledge allows us to offer a complete and professional service to our buyers & sellers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8stfagans. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derek B Phillips, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.