Keswick Hall Road, Keswick, Norfolk
- A freehold opportunity to acquire a characterful historic property.
- 22,581 sq ft (2,098 sq m) on 1.86 Acres (0.76 hectares)
- Grade II listed Hall
- In use as multi let offices
- Opportunity for residential development s.t.p.p.
Occupants of the Hall also have use of a general overflow parking area to the northeast. Also included in the sale is an area of woodland adjacent to the overflow parking area abutting Keswick Hall Road.
Keswick Hall provides a total office area in terms in NIA of 21,111 sq ft (1,961 sq m) over ground, first and second floors. There is a substantial basement providing storage of 1,470 sq ft (137 sq m).
Planning Report available which outlines that subject to meeting the employment protections, rural conversions and historic buildings policies in place, planning and listed building consent may be achievable for a range of alternative uses for Keswick Hall, including residential accommodation.
Keswick Hall is located 4 miles south of Norwich. The village of Keswick is situated on Keswick Hall Road and falls within the district of South Norfolk, The property is easily accessible from the A47/A140. The nearest bus stop is located on Keswick Hall Road approximately 160 metres south-west of the entrance to Keswick Hall.
Norwich City Centre – 4 miles north
Norwich Railway Station – 4 miles north
Norwich to London Liverpool Street – Hourly service, 1 hour 50-minute journey
A140 Norwich to Ipswich Road and A47 Southern Bypass – 1-mile south-west
Norwich International Airport – 7 miles north
Additional information is available on request
Floor Plans in PDF & CAD
Residential feasibility study
Method of Sale
The site is offered for sale freehold by informal tender. This can be by way of vacant possession or as a TOGC (Transfer of Going Concern).
Parties are requested to contact the selling agents for information on the price. Unconditional or conditional offers are invited.
Energy Performance Certificate
An EPC is in the process of being carried out for the property as a whole.
KESWICK HALL, KESWICK HALL ROAD, KESWICK, NORFOLK NR4 6TJ
For further information please contact Bidwells. Property particulars are available below.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Keswick Hall Road, Keswick, Norfolk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station3.3 miles
- Wymondham Station6.2 miles
About the agent
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Western Region and surrounding areas.
BUYING A HOME
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA220029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.