Tetcott Road, Chelsea
402 sq. ft.
(37 sq. m.)
- Large roof terrace with views over Westfield Park
- 1 bedroom
- Reception room
- Separate kitchen
- Situated within attractive period building
- K&C parking permit
- Within Lots village conservation area
- Short walk to River Thames & amenities of Kings Road
- Tenure - Leasehold (164 years unexpired)
- Sold with no onward chain
The property measures just over 400 square feet and would work perfectly as a first home, pied a terre or investment property. It is presented in excellent condition throughout and is sold with no onward chain.
Tetcott Road is situated within the Lots Road conservation area and has both the Kings Road and the green spaces of Westfield Park within 50 metres. The area is set to be further enhanced with the exclusive Chelsea Waterfront development due to complete soon, with its extensive amenities including new shops and riverside restaurant.
Transport links can be found at Imperial Wharf station (1 stop to Clapham Junction and West Brompton), Fulham Broadway (District line) as well numerous bus routes on the Kings Road and Fulham Road. The Thames Clipper service is located at Chelsea Harbour and takes approx. 35 mins to the City.
Tenure - Leasehold (164 years unexpired).
Energy Performance Certificates
Tetcott Road, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- West Brompton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Harry Edmonds are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the Bat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783013309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.