Ideal Buy to Let or FTB, Norwich Avenue West, Bournemouth
- A two bedroom top floor flat situated conveniently for Bournemouth Town Centre (0.5 Miles).
- Also well placed for Westbourne (0.4 Miles), Bournemouth Beaches (0.7 Miles), local bus routes and road links to Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton and London.
- Hallway, 15'8” living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms (11'11” double and 8'5” single), and bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler in 2021), double glazing and long lease (168 years remaining).
- Offered with no forward chain. Ideal first time buy or buy to let.
- The property is currently tenanted to tenants who would love to carry on renting the property if we sell to a buy to let investor.
The accommodation offers hallway, 15'8” living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms (11'11” double and 8'5” single), and bathroom.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating (new boiler in 2021), double glazing and long lease (168 years remaining).
Offered with no forward chain.
Ideal first time buy or buy to let.
The property is currently tenanted to tenants who would love to carry on renting the property if we sell to a buy to let investor. They have been great tenants, always paying the rent on time. They are currently paying 800 per month. For more information contact us.
Communal door with security entry phone, door to communal hallway, stairs to top (third) floor to communal landing, door to:
Smoke alarm, doors to accommodation.
15' 8'' max x 11' 10'' max (4.77m x 3.60m)
Part sloped ceiling, hatch to loft, window to front aspect, radiator, boxing housing gas fired combination boiler (fitted recently in 2021), TV point, laminate flooring, opening and steps to:
13' 1'' max x 9' 4'' max (3.98m x 2.84m)
Irregular shape. Part sloped ceiling, range of eye and base level units, work surfaces, part tiled walls, sink drainer with mixer tap over, four ring gas hob with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven, Velux window to front aspect, radiator.
11' 11'' x 8' 10'' max (3.63m x 2.69m)
Part sloped ceiling, window to rear aspect, radiator, two small cupboards in chimney recesses providing storage, laminate flooring.
8' 5'' plus cupboards x 7' 9'' (2.56m x 2.36m)
Part sloped ceiling, window to rear aspect, range of cupboards providing storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
5' 5'' x 5' 0'' (1.65m x 1.52m)
Extractor fan, part tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer shower attachment over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirror over, radiator, tiled floor.
168 years remaining (approx.)
£1,231.25 per year
Agents Note for Buy To Let Investors:
The property is currently tenanted to tenants who would love to carry on renting the property if we sell to a buy to let investor. They have been great tenants, always paying the rent on time. They are currently paying £800.00 per month. For more information contact us.
Agents Note Regarding Viewings:
The tenants are really co-operative but do have their own commitments (working from home etc) which we will be endeavouring to work around. We will try and accommodate viewing requests, but please understand that we may not be able to accommodate very specific requests.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ideal Buy to Let or FTB, Norwich Avenue West, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station1.3 miles
- Parkstone Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11426636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.