Chalfield Close, Warminster
End of Terrace
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- DINING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING
- MATURE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The town of Warminster offers a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities as well as a main line railway station to London Waterloo. The nearby A303 provides excellent road links to London to the east and Exeter to the west and the A36 journey to Salisbury is 14 miles away. Nearby attractions include Longleat House and Safari Park, Shearwater Lake, Stourhead and the Salisbury Plain.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Chalfield Close, Warminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warminster Station0.6 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station2.6 miles
- Westbury Station3.7 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. With at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197029916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.