Manorcroft, Longton, Preston, Lancashire
- Traditional style 4 bedroom detached home situated within a courtyard style setting
- Professionally designed kitchen with large feature Island and a range of integrated appliances included
- Open plan family / dining Room with bifold doors leading out to the rear garden & patio area
- Spacious sitting room with bifold doors leading to the rear garden
- Ground floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Utility room & ground floor guest WC
- Three bedrooms to the first floor and four piece family bathroom
A beautifully designed 4 bedroom detached home with attached double garage and open plan living / dining kitchen with stylish quality fitted kitchen. Head of a cul de sac within a coutyard style setting of just 3 brand new detached Pringle Homes. South facing rear garden and walking distance into Longton Village Centre.This partially rendered property exudes character and distinction and offers contemporary modern living ideal for both families and buyers looking to downscale alike. An impressive entrance hallway invites you into spacious open plan living / dining kitchen with feature Island and bifold doors leading out to the rear garden. A separate sitting room overlooks the rear garden and also benefits from bifold doors, perfect for relaxing or reading. The master bedroom with en-suite is located on the ground floor, to the first floor are three further bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.
Pringle Homes is one of the North West's most exclusive house-building companies. Founded in 1981 and based in Preston, Lancashire, Pringle Homes is a family business with an enviable reputation that has been achieved through building prestigious detached residences throughout the North West, together with saving, restoring and converting historical buildings with care and compassion.
Sitting Room 16'02 x 15'02
Kitchen 13'08 x 15'00
Family / Dining 17'03 x 15'11
Master Bedroom 11'09 x 16'02
En-Suite 11'09 x 5'03
Utility 8'01 x 12'01
WC 5'00 x 6'00
Garage 18'10 x 19'03
Bedroom 2 11'09 x 14'08
Bedroom 3 13'08 x 15'08
Bedroom 4 9'05 x 10'09
Family Bathroom 11'10 x 6'07
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Manorcroft, Longton, Preston, Lancashire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station3.9 miles
- Salwick Station4.0 miles
- Croston Station4.1 miles
About the agent
With roots dating back to 1860, creating a strong sense of tradition, yet fully embracing of modern technology, professional photography and bespoke marketing, Armitstead Barnett specialise in the marketing of character homes, equestrian properties, rural premises and development opportunities.
Our properties are situated throughout the villages of Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Should you wish to have a market appraisal provided in respect of your home please give Armits
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR220073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Burscough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.