Annett Road, WALTON-ON-THAMES, KT12
- Period family home
- Near The River Thames
- Stunning Kitchen/dining room
- Great size sitting room
- Four bedrooms
- Off-road parking to the front
- Only a few minutes away from Walton town centre
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room
- Ground floor cloakroom and separate utility room
Martin Flashman & Co are delighted to offer for sale this period family home positioned in a favoured location moments away from the start of Walton's high street facilities with a picturesque stretch of the River Thames right on your doorstep.
Retaining an abundance of period features, our clients have extended key areas over recent times to provide a deceptive family sized property in this favoured location.
The stunning kitchen/dining room is fitted with an abundance of cream units/quartz work surfaces with bi-folds opening to the garden. The sitting room is a great size. The four bedrooms are well proportioned with twin bathroom facilities arranged over the upper two floors. The garden is perfect for summer entertaining, laid to lawn with gated rear access. There is off-road parking to the front.
Annett Road is located only a few minutes (0.3 miles) from Walton Town Centre. High street shops, indoor mall and access to The River Thames are all within easy reach. This provides a lovely surrounding environment to make the most of the local facilities that incorporate various restaurants, supermarkets, high street cinema and nearby leisure centre (Exel) that includes a swimming pool complex. Primary schooling is within walking distance as is new Heathside Secondary School (currently under construction).
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Annett Road, WALTON-ON-THAMES, KT12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station1.2 miles
- Shepperton Station1.4 miles
- Hersham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Martin Flashman, together with his business partner Andrew Sobieralski, established Martin Flashman & Co in 1995 with the opening of their Walton Office. The second office in Weybridge was opened by Andrew in 2000.
Martin Flashman & Co are dominant forces in both towns and pride themselves on the level of service they provide, total commitment to achieving the desired results and maintaining a professional approach with a sense of humour when needed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23984156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.