Dalford Court, Telford, TF3
- BUY TO LET INVESTORS ONLY - SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU
- Freehold - 93 years remaining
- Ground Rent - £10pa , Service Charge - £460pa
- Rental Income - £540 pcm
- Two bedrooms
- First floor flat
- Large reception room
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
BUY TO LET INVESTORS ONLY – SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU
RENTAL INCOME – £540 pcm
GROSS YIELD – 8.64%
TENANT IN SITU SINCE – 10/2018
CONTRACT REMAINING – Periodic since 05/19
TENURE – Leasehold
LEASE LENGTH – 93 years remaining
GROUND RENT – £10 pa
SERVICE CHARGE - £462 pa
COUNCIL TAX BAND – A
EPC RATING – C
A Buyer’s Reservation Fee may apply.
We're pleased to be marketing this two bedroom first floor flat in Telford, which benefits from easy access to the local hospital, supermarkets and Telford shopping centre. This property comprises of two generous size bedrooms, a large reception room which is separate from the fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Externally, you benefit from communal gardens and parking allocated to the block.
NB. In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agent Act 1979, we declare that there is a personal interest in the sale of this property. The property is being sold by Director’s of Move Places Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: OOA has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: OOA has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
EPC Rating: C
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Dalford Court, Telford, TF3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Telford Central Station0.5 miles
- Oakengates Station1.3 miles
- Shifnal Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Move Places is a revolutionary process which aims to transform the property selling process; allowing buyers and sellers to trade property within the convenience of their home. We take the stress out of the buying and selling process by making the whole process quick and easy. We specialise in helping buyers and sellers to exchange properties of all types, without the lengthy time, uncertainty and expense that comes along with advertising with a traditional estate agent.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1ca6c3e1-2adf-4391-a0e8-17ce6e069d39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Places Limited, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.