Gresham Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Huge Lounge
- Large Terrace
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Recently Redecorated
- Families, Couples or Related Sharers Only
- Close to Brixton Transport Links
- SEE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
Transport links are excellent with the Victoria Line at Brixton Station providing easy access into central London and overground trains running from Brixton Station into Victoria. There are also frequent buses servicing local areas.
Energy Performance Certificates
Gresham Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brixton Station0.2 miles
- Brixton Underground Station0.2 miles
- Loughborough Junction Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Do you want to Let your property but don't want to pay a whole months rent (or more) as a fee, just for finding a tenant?
At fishneedwater, we have the solution you need.
We're you local online estate agent, and our goal is to provide a service to rival the biggest brands at a fraction of the cost.
So how do we do it?
It's simple. We don't have a fancy high street office costing 40k or upwards per annum. Using clever technology we've almost completely cut the use of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100609004575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fish Need Water, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.