Bevan Way, Chapeltown S35
- Let available date:
- £700A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILBLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- FIRST FLOOR, STAIR ACCESS
- NEUTRAL DECORATION, LOTS OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT
- 5 MINUTES TO M1, J35, TRAIN STATION AND BUS STOPS
As you enter the property into the hallway, you have the living space at the end of the corridor with L Shaped kitchen and carpeted lounge. Both bedrooms are doubles and batroom complete whith white three piece suite and shower over bath.
The area of Chapeltown is located 20 minutes from Sheffield City centre and Barnsley with a lively central hub and copious amenities and fantastic local and national transport links (5 minutes from the M1 Junction 35, Chapeltown Train station and bus routes across). Great area for locals or professionals.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £161.00
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bevan Way, Chapeltown S35
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapeltown Station0.6 miles
- Middlewood Tram Stop3.3 miles
- Elsecar Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1977, Blundells has grown into the agent of choice across South Yorkshire, Chesterfield and the Peak Park.
Our unrivalled industry experience, local knowledge and a focus on customer service has enabled us to become market leaders in the area; offering property owners a range of professional services to suit all needs.
Our position in the marketplace is due entirely to the commitment and professionalism of our dedicated and long serving team of staff. Thanks to thei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000498213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.