Chelsea Creek, London, SW6
A stunning second-floor apartment in this highly sought after location benefits from having a large balcony 40 foot +, 24 hour Concierge, Lift, Pool and Gym as well as Underground Parking. Chelsea Creek is moments away from a range of local amenities at Imperial Wharf and Chelsea Harbour.
This amazing one bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition, offering generous open plan living with a modern high specification kitchen. The spectacular bedroom benefits from an en-suite in addition to a family bathroom. There is a wrap-around, south-west facing balcony. This apartment is bigger than some of the two bedroom flats within Chelsea Creek development and offers the potential to be turned into a large two bedroomed apartment, subject to planning & consents. Chelsea Creek is home to luxurious canal-side apartments that bring a characteristically European style of living to Central London.
The development benefits from excellent resident-only communal gardens, and leisure facilities including a swimming pool, sauna and a gymnasium. The Chelsea Creek development is situated within Imperial Wharf between two exclusive residential areas of Chelsea and Fulham and a short walk to Imperial Wharf Overground and Fulham Broadway underground station. In the immediate vicinity you will find endless shops and restaurants while the property is a 15 minutes’ walk to Kings Road or three stops to Westfield shopping centre using London Overground.
Floor area : 1,077 Sq.Ft / 100.03 Sq. M
Approximate Gross Internal Area
EPC rating - C
Tenure: Leasehold 987 unexpired
Local Authority : Hammersmith and Fulham
Property features :
One large bedroom (en-suite)
Large reception room
Separate dining area
High specification kitchen
EPC rating C
24 hrs concierge
Allocated underground parking space
Nearest stations :
- Imperial Wharf Rail Station (Zone 2 - London Overground and National Railway station)
- West Brompton Station ( Zone 2 - London Overground, National Rail and District Line)
- Fulham Broadway Underground Station (Zone 2 - District line)
- Chelsea Harbour Pier (RB6) 0.4 miles
River Taxi services available to the City
Local favourites :
The Chelsea Ram
Chelsea Creek, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
YOUhome is a new a category of Estate Agent that was developed out of the need to help home sellers specifically as they navigate the often-difficult experience of selling their most valuable asset. Our Property Gurus leverage a bespoke combination of unparalleled hyperlocal market research with an experienced, emotionally connected approach. We offer a disruptively fair fee thanks to lower overheads compared to the traditional agency model.
Operating across Prime Central London, our se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT220044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUhome, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.