Mulberry Court, Hampton Wick
850 sq. ft.
(79 sq. m.)
- Stylish two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment
- Designed for independent retirement living
- Balcony overlooking extensive shared gardens
- Shared facilities including café, flexible event space and beauty salon
- Private underground parking, with electric charging points
- Full range of concierge and support services
- Designed and developed to a high specification by Lifestyle Residences
- In the heart of Hampton Wick village
Apartment owners enjoy access to Mulberry Court`s stylish shared facilities including a deli café, library area, club room, flexible event space and beauty salon. The stunning communal garden, created by a Chelsea Award-winning design team, offers areas for quiet relaxation as well as for socialising and outdoor dining. Owners benefit from the convenience and security of an on-site concierge, and can tailor a range of services from cleaning and housekeeping to support with additional care needs. Every apartment is equipped with video entry phone to the main entrance, and a Tunstall call system linked to the concierge and a 24-hour call centre. The development features private underground parking, accessible by lift, and charging points for electric vehicles.
Mulberry Court is located a stone`s throw from the banks of the River Thames, in the heart of Hampton Wick. There is a range of local shops, restaurants and amenities including the Post Office on the doorstep. In addition to the local amenities on offer in Hampton Wick, Kingston Town Centre is only 0.4 miles away and benefits from a wide array of popular high street brands. During the summer months Kingston riverside really comes alive with regular boat trips up and down river to Hampton court, Richmond and beyond. Hampton Wick station is less than a 0.2 mile walk from the development, with six trains an hour offering an easy journey into central London, Richmond, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction and beyond. There are excellent bus connections to the local area including Kew Gardens, Teddington and Twickenham all within a 20 minute ride.
Hampton Wick is blessed with glorious green spaces, including Bushy Park and Home Park, which together with the Thames Path, offer endless options for walking and cycling, in addition to the range of local sports clubs for tennis, golf, swimming and bowls. For culture fans, there are world famous historic sites including Hampton Court Palace nearby, as well as a thriving theatre scene, live music, foodie and horticultural events.
what3words /// blog.gave.pencil
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
,, The Royal Borough Of Kingston Upon Thames, Band F
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Mulberry Court, Hampton Wick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Wick Station0.0 miles
- Kingston Station0.4 miles
- Norbiton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Rice & Roman is a sales and lettings agency with a particular market sector focus.
Our approach to agency is made unique by the needs, wants and circumstances of a growing section of the market looking to buy and rent properties branded as “retirees” albeit at varying ages and for many different reasons.
Dependent on the individual, we believe we have a comprehensive mix of age specific and non-age specific developments enabling us to assist those who simply want a great lockup an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050_RARM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rice & Roman, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.