Tillery Street, Abertillery, NP13 1HN
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heading
- Double Glazing
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ideal First Time Buy or Family Home
- Close To All Local Amenties and Schools
** NO ON-WARDS CHAIN **
Asset Estates are pleased to offer for sale this larger than average terraced property situated on Tillery street, close to all local amenities and town centre. The property briefly comprises; hallway, three reception rooms, kitchen, large first floor bathroom, three bedrooms, forecourt to front and rear garden with potential for off-road parking.
Abertillery offers good local amenities with schools, modern leisure facilities and excellent road links to the M4 and the A465, heads of the valleys. The Tesco Supermarket is within easy reach from the property. There is a direct rail link to Cardiff from the station at Llanhilleth, a short drive away. The town is situated in a typical steep sided valley, much of it enjoying fine views. Open countryside and excellent walks are on the doorstep.
In need of modernisation, this property would make an ideal first time buy or family home.
3.35m x 1m
3.47m x 3.87m
3.62m x 3.55m
2.79m x 3.09m
2.92m x 3.36m
3.64m x 3.88m
2.21m x 2.94m
2.62m x 3.96m
2.68m x 2.98m
3.6m x 1.97m
We have been informed that this property is freehold, intending purchasers should make enquiries via their solicitors
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage
Tillery Street, Abertillery, NP13 1HN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanhilleth Station2.5 miles
- Ebbw Vale Parkway Station3.1 miles
- Ebbw Vale Town Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We are a local company and our objective is to provide professional advice tailored to your specific needs. Our team have combined experience of over 30 years in estate agency.
We offer a complete service, whether you are a vendor, purchaser, landlord or tenant, you will receive clear, honest advice based upon your individual circumstances.
We are always competitive on price and feel we can offer unbeatable deals so why choose anyone else.
Contact us now for information on h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L762126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Asset Estates, Abertillery. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.