Witham Wharf, Lincoln, LN5 7DH
- Let available date:
- £1,148A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Zero Deposit Option Available
- Virtual Tour Available
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Second Floor Apartment
- Part Furnished
- Concierge Service
- Highly Sought After Location
- Close To Local Amenities
- Call Now To View
Entrance via secure entry system with communal lift and a concierge service.
Kitchen / Diner / Living Room;
Open plan space perfect for modern day living with sliding door leading to a Juliette style balcony. The contemporary and well equipped fitted kitchen includes an integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher with a built in stainless steel oven and halogen style hob with stainless steel extractor above. The dining area is furnished with a retro white dining table with contrasting chairs and also to this area are co-ordinating high stools to the breakfast bar. The living area has a comfortable black leather sofa.
There is also a utility cupboard complete with washer dryer.
Master Bedroom + En-Suite;
Double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe that has sliding mirrored doors. Attached en-suite shower room with large walk-in cubicle.
Another double bedroom with a fitted wardrobes that has sliding mirrored doors.
Contemporary family bathroom with matching three piece suite comprising of WC, wash basin and bath with shower overhead.
Call Bairstow Eves today to discuss further. Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Witham Wharf, Lincoln, LN5 7DH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.2 miles
- Hykeham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property objectives in the manner best suited to you.
Alongside cross promotion through our extensive branch network, we also make sure that your property will be proactively marketed through a wide variety of mediums. As well as being effectively promoted online on a number of major property websites and portals, we will create high quality pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IPLL_86. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.