1,668 sq. ft.
(155 sq. m.)
- A Newly Built Four Bedroom Detached House
- High Specification Throughout
- Air Source Heat Pump with underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Radiatora to the First Floor
- High Quality Fitteed Kitchen/Diner With Bi-Fold Doors to the Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms - Main With En-Suite
- Utility Room
- Detached Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Vendor Has Found
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and as so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Pymm & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. This is provided as a guide to the property and an inspection of the property is recommended.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station2.6 miles
- Eccles Road Station4.7 miles
- Spooner Row Station4.7 miles
About the agent
In 2006, the first branch of Pymm & Co was opened by local estate agent and current Managing Director, Steve Pymm. Steve had been working as an estate agent in Norfolk since 1996, holding key positions and heading a chain of offices and a franchise. Situated in the centre of Norwich opposite the local landmark John Lewis store, the opening of the Ber Street branch was the realisation of Steve's vision to use his expertise and local knowledge to form a committed and professional estate agent w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11789_PYMM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.