Jeddo Road, London
705 sq. ft.
(65 sq. m.)
- London Help to Buy Scheme
- Private Terrace to Master Bedroom
- Underfloor Heating
- Sleek Marble Effect Bathrooms
- German Kitchen with BOSCH Appliances
- Chrome Bathroom Fittings
- Moments to Askew Rd Village / Westfield Shopping Centre
- Convenient links to London via Stamford Brook Station
- EPC - B
- 705 Sq.ft Approx
Summary - *London Help to Buy Scheme * LUXURY 2 Bedroom Flat * Private Terrace Area * Underfloor Heating * German Manufactured Kitchen with BOSCH Appliances * Under Cabinet Premium Lighting * Matte finish kitchen units * Sleek Marble Effect Bathrooms * Chrome Bathroom Fittings * Engineered Oak Flooring throughout * 10 Year Builders Warranty *
The Property - Presenting an outstanding collection of luxury apartments available at the Boot Court development in West London. This luxury two-bedroom home spans an impressive 705 sq. ft (approx.) and features its very own private balcony from the master bedroom. The property has been designed to an impeccable standard with LED lighting and underfloor heating throughout, a German manufactured kitchen with BOSCH appliances and premium under cabinet lighting and sleek marble effect bathrooms with chrome fittings. The gated development benefits from a lockable bike storage area and premium décor to the communal areas with marble effect tiling and ambient lighting.
Location - Location wise, the property is situated on the quiet residential Jeddo road and benefits from being moments to Westfield shopping Centre and White City which is home to Soho House, the popular Electric Cinema & Bluebird Restaurant. Close proximity to the Askew Road Village, with its range of independent retailers including the famous "Ginger Pig" butchers.
The development further benefits from its connections to Central London with the district line serving Stamford Brook station (10minute walk) and the Circle Line and Hammersmith/City Line serving Goldhawk Road.
BrochuresJeddo Road, LondonDevelopment Site
For details of the shared ownership, including % of property share and the rent payable, please contact the agent
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Jeddo Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.8 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.7 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.7 miles
About the agent
**GOLD WINNER – BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2022**
We were recently awarded with GOLD in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2022, meaning we are one of the top 5% performing estate agents in the country!
Our clients use us because we will always go the extra mile to get them results.
We work with some incredible videographers to create eye capturing advertisements for your property. We're in the business of getting your property noticed.
We've also invested in some incredible tec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31490118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Jacks, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.