Manorcroft, Longton, Preston, Lancashire
- MOVE IN SUMMER 2022
- Spacious 4-Bedroom detached with ample driveway & detached single garage
- Exclusive development of Just 3 detached homes within walking distance of Longton village centre
- High specification throughout including underfloor heating to the ground floor and quality professionally designed kitchen with quartz worktops
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and family area with bi-fold doors out to a south facing rear garden
- En-Suite to the master bedroom and spacious family bathroom
A spacious 4-bedroom detached Pringle Home with a good size open plan kitchen, dining and family area with bi-fold doors out to the south facing rear garden. Close to the local countryside and Longton Brick Croft Nature Reserve. Within walking distance from Longton Village Centre.On stepping into this home, you will be drawn to the modern open plan living/dining kitchen with its feature island and bifold doors which lead out to the rear garden. The generous master bedroom with en-suite is located on the ground floor which is ideal for anyone looking for one level living. The first floor has two generous double bedrooms plus a four piece bathroom to the first floor, perfect for when guests or family come to stay. There is potential to create a 4th bedroom to the first floor, please get in touch for further information.
Pringle Homes is one of the North West's most exclusive house-building companies. Founded in 1981 and based in Preston, Lancashire, Pringle Homes is a family business with an enviable reputation that has been achieved through building prestigious detached residences throughout the North West, together with saving, restoring and converting historical buildings with care and compassion.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Manorcroft, Longton, Preston, Lancashire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station3.9 miles
- Salwick Station4.0 miles
- Croston Station4.1 miles
About the agent
With roots dating back to 1860, creating a strong sense of tradition, yet fully embracing of modern technology, professional photography and bespoke marketing, Armitstead Barnett specialise in the marketing of character homes, equestrian properties, rural premises and development opportunities.
Our properties are situated throughout the villages of Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Should you wish to have a market appraisal provided in respect of your home please give Armits
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR220074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Burscough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.