Dartmouth Road, London, NW2
2,885 sq. ft.
(268 sq. m.)
- Fine example of a detached red brick Edwardian property within the Mapesbury Conservation Area
- Spanning 2885 sq ft of living space over two floors
- Five bedrooms, three receptions, three bathrooms & fitted ktichen
- 93 ft south facing garden, garage & off street parking
- Potential to extend STPP
- The open space of Queens Park is close by with a number of recreational facilities
- Plenty of outstanding period features throughout
- Excellent school both state & private within easy accessible
- Good transports links including Jubilee & Overground Stations
- Early viewing is highly recommended
The property consists of three large reception rooms, a generous sized study, downstairs WC, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and an adjoining utility room to the Ground Floor. The First Floor comprises 5 bright bedrooms with three bedrooms benefiting from built-in storage, three bathrooms (two en -suites facilities) and a balcony to the rear bedroom.
Externally, there is an expansive 93 ft southerly facing rear garden with mature shrubs, a large garage to the side and off-street parking to the front. There is a small garden to the front before approaching the original doorway.
This outstanding example of a period property is full of character & charm and includes original feature fireplaces, ornate stained glass windows, sash windows, wooden & parquet flooring, picture rails, dado rails, large bay window and extra built in storage. The house also has scope for additional extensions (such as the loft) STPP.
Situated on this popular tree-lined road in the Mapesbury Conservation Area within easy walking distance of great transport facilities via Willesden Green & Kilburn (Jubilee) Stations, Brondesbury (Overground) Station and local buses. Excellent social amenities can be found in Kilburn and Willesden Green including a selection of independent eateries, upmarket cafes & gastropubs.
Dartmouth Road is also within the catchment area for Malroees Infant & Junior School and Queens Park Community School.
Viewing of this wonderful period property is highly recommended.
BrochuresDartmouth Road, London, NW2
Dartmouth Road, London, NW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn Station0.2 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.4 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31491215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.