Broughton Road, Banbury, OX16
- Seven Bedroom Detached House
- HMO Investment Opportunity
- Tenanted for Immediate Investment
- Three En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Driveway for Several Vehicles
- Enclosed Gardens
Bettermove are pleased to present this charming seven bedroom detached HMO property in Banbury, available with no forward chain.
The property has a full HMO licence through Banbury County Council and is currently tenanted for immediate investment - rental yields can be discussed with Bettermove. The council tax band is E.
The interior of this well-presented property comprises a living/reception room, fitted kitchen, utility room with en suite shower room as well as two self-contained annexe/bedrooms with en suite shower rooms on the ground floor. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The exterior boasts an enclosed garden with lawn as well as a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Situated in the sought after town of Banbury, the property is conveniently located near Horton General and The New Foscate Hospitals, making this ideal for investors. A range of local amenities can be found nearby including supermarkets, shops, restaurants and pubs. Transport connections can be found from Banbury railway station, M40 and A422.
This exciting investment opportunity is not to be missed and all enquiries can be made through Bettermove.
You can secure the purchase today by paying an exclusivity fee of £1,000 which gives you the rights to purchase within a given timeframe.
Paying this fee ensures that the seller takes their property off the market and reserves it exclusively for you, therefore eliminating the risk of gazumping and aborted costs.
The exclusivity fee is returned to you upon successful completion of the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Broughton Road, Banbury, OX16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Bettermove are an award winning, 5 star rated National Estate Agency.
Whether you are Buying or Selling a property we are here to help as we are passionate about property and getting people moving.
The Bettermove team have years of experience in the property sector as well as in depth knowledge about the local areas we operate in.
We are well known for our proactive selling approach and for our high standards of customer service and excellence.
Our happy sellers benefi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24147467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bettermove, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.