Warwick Road, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- £925A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Spring Lane
- Bills Inclusive
- 2 En suites
- 5 Bedrooms
- Street parking Available
- Double Kitchen
- Medium Sized Garden
- Furnished Property
5 BEDROOM HOUSE- 1 ROOM LEFT TO RENT
2 en suites,
5 double beds,
24/7 maintenance support,
and much, much more.
Could this be your new home? Find out now.
PROPERTY REFERENCE: Warwick Road (P1018)
Currently having some redecoration to be painted white throughout with contemporary day
ight blinds (see sample photograph) this semi-detached five bedroom student house conveniently situated near CCCU and UCA (only a 15-20 minute walk) has amazing views from the two front bedrooms looking out over the Canterbury countryside. The property comprises two ground floor and three first floor bedrooms (two with en suites, all with double beds, modern matching bedroom furniture suites and TV/phone/aerial points), one shared bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and living room, modern fitted double kitchen (2 hobs, 2 hoods, 2 sinks, 2 fridge freezers, double oven, washer-dryer and dishwasher). The living room will have new furnishings and furniture from which to watch the large flat-screen TV and front and rear gardens.
The property benefits further from its proximity to local shops, takeaways, excellent bus routes, gas central heating, and double glazing.
= PROPERTY LOCATION =
Walking times and distances from the house can be found below (approximate):
Christ Church University (CCCU)
13 min (0.6 miles)
University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
17 min (0.9 miles)
Canterbury College (CC)
17 min (0.9 miles)
19 min (1.0 miles)
University of Kent (UKC)
47 min (2.3 miles)
= ROOM DETAILS =
* Room 1 - £95.00pw- AVAILABLE
* Room 2 - £99.00pw
* Room 3 - £100.00pw
* Room 4 - £110.00pw (full ensuite)
* Room 5 - £110.00pw (full ensuite)
= BILLS AND UTILITIES =
Your rent/room price includes all listed bills/utilities.
* TV License
* FREE grass cutting
= FEES AND DISCOUNTS =
* Holding deposit: Equivalent of 1 week`s rent
* Security deposit: £185.00 (per person)
* Summer rent: Half Rent August
= PLEASE NOTE =
* Energy Efficiency Rating: 69, Environmental Impact (CO2) Rating: 65
* Photographs: taken in November 2018 do not reflect the redecoration or furnishings
* Photographs were taken using a wide-angle lens which can make rooms appear larger.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Warwick Road, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station1.2 miles
- Bekesbourne Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Leydon Lettings has been providing accommodation to students and professionals in Canterbury for over 30 years. With friendly, experienced and ARLA Propertymark qualified staff, our emphasis is on providing over-compliant properties, ensuring we protect tenant safety and landlord liberty. Whether you're a student, professional or landlord, Leydon Lettings will provide you with the highest standards of integrity, safety and competence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31035151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leydon Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.