Harvey Road, Hady Hill, Chesterfield, S41
- Refurbished three-bedroom end townhouse
- Gas central heating and majority double glazing
- Ideally placed close to Chesterfield Royal Hospital and access to Chesterfield Town Centre
- Sought after and popular location
- Large rear gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Formerly of concrete panel construction, this property, together with the neighbouring properties, has undergone a scheme of works with a conventional masonry construction making the property suitable for mortgage security.
The Property Briefly Comprises Of: - Entrance hallway with understairs storage cupboard. Beautiful new fitted dining kitchen with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine. The dining area has French doors giving access to the rear gardens. Good size lounge with dual aspect windows.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master having a built-in cupboard with hanging rail and one further single bedroom. Brand new bathroom suite in white with shower over bath.
Fantastic generous rear gardens with lawns, patio seating areas and variety of trees and shrubs. To the front is a lawn with borders.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Harvey Road, Hady Hill, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.8 miles
- Dronfield Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Chesterfield isn't just a property market to us, it's our home. And we've been here since 1871 making us one of the longest established firms of independent estate agents and chartered surveyors in North Derbyshire..
Did you know we were one of the first to advertise local properties in the windows of our town centre offices? We were also one of the first estate agents locally to display our properties on the internet in the early 1990's in a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31492583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.