College Place, St Albans, AL3
End of Terrace
- AMAZING LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- A MUST VIEW
- EXPOSED BRICK FEATURE IN BEDROOM AND MAIN RECEPTION
**REDUCED TO EXPEDITE ONWARDS CHAIN FREE PURCHASE**
Aubrey & Finn are delighted to welcome to the market a beautiful and fully renovated Victorian cottage located in the heart of the old Abbey conservation area.
Boasting plenty of character and charm blended with contemporary decoration, the property attractively features exposed original brickwork & beams.
A stones throw away from the City Centre and Verulamium Park and only 12 minutes walk from St Albans City Mainline Station and in highly regarded school catchment areas.
This perfect example of a two bedroom cottage has been recently refurbished from top to bottom.
The property has a newly renovated fully fitted kitchen boasting AEG appliances, a beautifully finished bathroom, 2 good sized double bedrooms, a bright and sunny living space with a working fireplace, 6 month old gas boiler, gas central heating throughout, large rear garden and a raised seating area.
This is a perfect home for those wanting to enjoy all St Albans has to offer, from the vibrant city centre to the wonderful green spaces.
Parking is available via permit on College Place or on neighbouring roads.
To arrange a viewing then please call or email .
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
College Place, St Albans, AL3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station0.6 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station0.6 miles
- Park Street Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Aubrey & Finn is owned and operated by Nick Parker, as an Independent Estate and letting agent based in St Albans & Hemel Hempstead.
As a local business serving our local community we have to constantly be one step ahead of the competition to ensure our clients receive the best service possible and are thrilled with their experience with us. We embrace all new technologies and seek out new ways to ensure our properties are matched to the best possible buyer or most suitable tenant.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23970698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aubrey & Finn, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.