Headstone Drive, Harrow, HA1 4TY
- Part of SMRT by Barratt range - exclusive to Eastman Village
- A great investment, with strong rental yields
- Two-bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Private balcony area
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Built in wardrobe to the main bedroom
- One bathroom, one en suite
- 3 acres of extensive landscaped parkland and gardens within the development
- Total area: 693 sq ft (64.4 sq m)
SMRT by Barratt makes for a fantastic investment opportunity, with furnishing solutions integrated throughout. This two-bedroom home on the fourth floor features an open plan kitchen and living area which comes fully equipped with a fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, this leads out onto private balcony area ideal for enjoying some quiet time outside. The two bedrooms are both sleek and generously sized, one of which includes an en suite. Additional benefits include the large storage cupboards and a built in wardrobe in the main bedroom.
- Balcony - 3250mm x 1850mm (10'7" x 6'0")
- Bathroom - 2200mm x 2050mm (7'2" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 2900mm x 4665mm (9'6" x 15'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 2750mm x 4165mm (9'0" x 13'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 2200mm x 1550mm (7'2" x 5'1")
- Kitchen - 2500mm x 2950mm (8'2" x 9'8")
- Living/Dining - 4363mm x 3365mm (14'3" x 11'0")
- Private outdoor space
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Excellent transport links
Headstone Drive, Harrow, HA1 4TY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Harrow Station0.4 miles
- North Harrow Station0.6 miles
- Harrow-on-the-Hill Station0.6 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt London.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_H7561458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.