Whitebeam Close, Newhey, Rochdale, OL16
- WONDERFUL 5 BEDROOM DETACHED OVER 3 FLOORS
- LARGE CORNER PLOT WITH GARDENS TO 3 SIDES
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER NEWHEY POSITION
- HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS CLOSE BY
- SUPERB TRANSPORT LINKS INCLUDING THE METROLINK
- ONLY MINUTES FROM THE BEAUTIFUL OGDEN RESERVOIR
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Having been extended to create spacious & versatile family living, this superb 5 bedroom detached provides over 2000 sqft of wonderful accommodation, ideally suited to the growing family looking for a home with ample living, bedroom & entertaining space.
Newhey remains one of the towns premier positions, close to beautiful open countryside, with some spectacular scenery & walks on your doorstep, yet only minutes from excellent primary & high schools, super village amenities & superb transport links, with the M62 motorway network & Metrolink close by.
The property, a former show home, stands on a large corner plot, with an attractive, well stocked lawned garden to the front, along with driveway providing ample off road parking & leading to an integral garage. There is a further good size, private lawned garden to the side & rear, stocked with a variety of trees & shrubberies & having a large patio area.
The property itself comprises an entrance porch into the hallway, WC, lounge opening onto the conservatory, a large dining room, which could easily be 2 rooms & a good size kitchen. Off the kitchen can be found a utility room with access to the garage.
To the first floor is a lovely, spacious landing leading to the huge master bedroom suite, with walk in wardrobe & en suite. There are a further 3 bedrooms to the first floor & a family bathroom/WC.
A further double bedroom can be found on the second floor.
Whitebeam Close is an extremely sought after address, and properties of this size & quality are rarely available. Early viewing highly recommended.
5.23m x 3.5m
3.9m x 2.95m
4.9m x 2.4m
3.53m x 2.82m
2.3m x 1.98m
5.2m x 2.41m
5m x 5.05m
En Suite Shower Room
3.8m x 4.24m
3.78m x 2.72m
2.67m x 2.29m
6.02m x 3.07m
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Whitebeam Close, Newhey, Rochdale, OL16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- NewHey Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Milnrow Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Shaw & Crompton Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC210263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.