Eversleigh Road, Shaftesbury Estate, London, SW11
1,357 sq. ft.
(126 sq. m.)
- 126.1 sq m / 1357 sq ft
- Premier Shaftesbury Estate location
- Easy reach of the popular Kings Road in Chelsea
- Walking distance to the bars, restaurants and amenities of Lavender Hill, Clapham Old Town and Battersea Power Station
- Delightful two-tier private garden
- Stylish and tasteful decor throughout
- Beautiful double reception room with bespoke shelving
- Contemporary kitchen with bi-fold doors
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Quiet Road
With 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a double length reception room and contemporary kitchen with bi-fold doors leading onto a private garden, this home is perfectly appointed for the modern family. The house has stunning decor from top-to-bottom, complementing the traditional period features with contemporary touches to create a beautiful space to live in. The property also benefits from new double-glazing, high ceilings and a ground floor WC.
Schooling is well provided for, with Shaftesbury Park and John Burns primary schools both within a 5-minute walk, and the renowned Eaton House independent school, the Ofsted 'Outstanding'-rated Macaulay CoE Primary School, and the Lycee-linked Ecole de Wix, all within a 15-minute walk.
For leisure, the open green spaces of Clapham Common and Battersea Park are within walking distance, whilst the mixture of independent and well-known restaurants, cafes, bars and shops in Lavender Hill, Clapham Old Town and Battersea Power Station are also easily accessible.
Public transport is available from Queenstown Road, Battersea Park and Clapham Junction train stations, with many bus routes, and nearby Santander Cycles docking stations with the cycle super highway into Central London.
Some words from the owners:
What do you love most about your home?
The place we spend the most of our down-time is the kitchen. We eat lunch at the breakfast bar most days & with the doors wide open it transforms into the perfect hosting space for friends and family in the summer.
We often have guests to stay & thankfully the rest of the house is spacious, so we aren't on top of each other, including waiting to use the shower - the ensuite is great for that.
Additionally with the barrier at the end of the road, the road cannot be used as a thoroughfare, so there is always plenty of parking & it keeps the road itself quiet - a rarity in London!
Why are you moving?
We're moving back to the country to begin the next phase of our life & to start a family - we love this house, if we could pick it up and drop it in our new location, we would!
What do you love about the area?
There are so many positives to this area:
-The coffee shop, Sendero, which sells delicious coffee & also has a very cute dog called Gustavo, is perfect if you're working from home and need a change of scene
-Battersea Park is the perfect distance for an evening stroll or early morning run
-The Victoria is the ideal cheap and cheerful local with surprisingly good food - which you'll find a stones-throw away!
-For a fine-dining experience, Clapham Old Town is a walk away & Battersea Power Station has got a great selection of bars & restaurants which it adds to frequently & if you fancy heading out of the area the transport links are great providing the option of buses, trains (Queenstown Road, Battersea Park, Clapham Common) & most recently the introduction of the Northern line at Battersea Power Station.
Eversleigh Road, Shaftesbury Estate, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.5 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sphj8x8j_EAF_97788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.