Battersea Square, London, SW11
1,003 sq. ft.
(93 sq. m.)
- Stunning Rooftop Terrace
- Located on Battersea Square itself
- Extremely Rare Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition
- Period Features
- Extremely Bright Apartment
- 1003 Square Foot
- South Facing
- Moments from the River and Battersea Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Some words from the owners:
What do you love most about your home?
Located on the Square by the river feels like coming home after work to a village hidden in the middle of London. There are so many great places on the doorstep to pick up a coffee or grab a drink. In terms of the flat itself, the big windows and split level give a feeling of space in the day, but close the shutters at night and you could be curled up in front of the tv in a cosy cottage. Most of all though we have so many fond memories of drinks with friends and neighbours on the roof terrace and watching the fireworks on bonfire night and new year.
Why are you moving?
Giving up the flat after 16 years will be a huge wrench for us. We have genuinely loved living on the Square with some fantastic neighbours, but work is now taking us North for a new chapter. Sadly that means we have to say farewell to Battersea Square otherwise we would very much be staying!
What do you love about the area?
Being able to go for a walk or a run in the park or along the river path. Looking out the window and seeing so many trees. Grabbing a coffee or a drink almost on the doorstep. Having so many choices of how to get into town and being so close yet without feeling like you're in the middle of the city. Most of all though a great set of neighbours who love the area as much as we do.
Energy Performance Certificates
Battersea Square, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.8 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9ho27car_EAF_97789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.