Millbank, London, SW1P
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
1,167 sq. ft.
(108 sq. m.)
- 1,167 square feet
- Brand New Development
- Gym (Coming Soon)
- Pool (Coming Soon)
- Meeting Room
- 24 Hour Concierge
This two bedroom apartment has been crafted to the highest of specifications with a spacious and open plan living space featuring a luxury kitchen with integrated Küppersbusch appliances, well-proportioned bedrooms, built in storage and elegant bathroom suites with rainfall showers. The apartment further benefits from engineered timber flooring, comfort cooling and underfloor heating throughout.
Living in Westminster also puts you within walking distance of three Royal Parks, upscale shopping at Knightsbridge, Mayfair's Michelin-starred restaurants and the theatres of the West End. Millbank itself is a world-renowned centre of art, home of the Tate Britain gallery and Chelsea College of Art and Design. Nearby educational institutions include the historic Westminster School and Francis Holland School, Imperial College London, King's College London and the London School of Economics. Westminster Station is only a mere 0.5 mile walk with St James's Park 0.6 miles away and Pimlico station 0.7 miles.
-1,167 Square Feet
-Brand New Development
-24 Hour Concierge
Millbank, London, SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westminster Station0.3 miles
- St. James's Park Station0.3 miles
- Pimlico Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Clifton Property Partners are centrally located Mayfair and Prime Central London property specialists, focused on delivering the best possible service to our clients and customers. With a combined 35 years of experience, the directors of Clifton Property Partners have been personally responsible for selling, acquiring and advising on some of the most exclusive properties in London. We pride ourselves on our absolute discretion and strive to provide a diligent and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9Millbank. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton Property Partners Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.