Seymour Avenue, Morden, SM4
- 3 Bedroom Freehold House
- Large Rear Garden With Garage
- Off-Street Driveway Parking
- Lots Of Natural Light And Dbl Glazing Throughout
- Potential To Extend Into Loft And At Rear (STPP)
- Sought-After Quiet Residential Road
- Short Walk To Local Supermarkets, Cafes And Pubs
- Morden Park, Leisure Centre + Local Playing Fields
A fantastic 3 bedroom family home with large rear garden with garage and off-street driveway parking for two cars at the front on quiet, residential Seymour Avenue in Morden, moments from King George's park and playing fields, close to local shops and the wide open spaces of Morden Park.
Set back from this broad and quiet residential road, the house has a driveway at the front with space for 2 vehicles. There is a welcoming, bright hallway upon entry with useful under stairs storage. A large living room is at the front, flooded with natural light from the bay window. At the rear is a dining room which is open plan with the fitted kitchen and both enjoying views of the large back garden. There is a patio area, perfect for entertaining, for a drink at the end of the day or for your morning coffee. Beyond is lawn area and there is shed storage and a brick garage/outbuilding with rear access.
On the first floor are two large double bedrooms, both with big windows, a smaller third bedroom and a spacious, modern family bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, has a light and spacious feel throughout and there is further potential to extend both into the loft and at the rear into the garden.
Seymour Avenue is a sought-after residential road in Lower Morden close to popular primary schools and a short walk to local supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and pubs.
Motspur Park and St Helier Stations are both within walking distance and the area is well served by bus routes. The A24 and A3 provide swift road access into, and out of London to the countryside for the weekend. King George's Playing Fields are just around the corner and huge Morden Park with it's wide open green spaces, perfect for long walks, and also a leisure centre with swimming pool is a short walk away.
Property ownership information
Council tax band: D
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Seymour Avenue, Morden, SM4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helier Station1.0 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.1 miles
- Worcester Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1363663-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.