Mersey Road, Crosby, Liverpool
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Modernised Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Area
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location
The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway with under stairs pantry/ storage. Open plan kitchen/dining/family room to the ground floor with Bi folding doors opening to decked area and separate lower astro turf area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (one currently used as a dressing room) and contemporary shower room. The property has been installed with UPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
Hallway - Entrance door, UPVC double glazed window, electrical cupboard, radiator, Pantry/ Storage.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room - 3.67 x 7.67 (12'0" x 25'1") - Open plan lounge, UPVC double glazed bay windows, Bio fuel burner, tall wall radiator. Open to Kitchen.
Kitchen Area - 4.44 x 1.95 (14'6" x 6'4") - Kitchen breakfast bar, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed windows, space for tumble dryer, washing machine, oven and integrated dishwasher. Sink with drainer and mixer tap.
Landing - Radiator, Loft Storage.
Bedroom One - 3.40 x 4.30 (11'1" x 14'1") - UPVC double glazed bay window with front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.41 x 3.45 (11'2" x 11'3") - UPVC double glazed window with rear aspect, radiator
Bedroom Three - 2.06 x 2.13 (6'9" x 6'11") - UPVC double glazed with front aspect, radiator.
Shower Room - UPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, modern shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, storage cupboard.
Rear Garden - Well maintained beautiful garden, decked area for seating stepping down to another seating area with newly laid astro turf.
p (p) -
BrochuresMersey Road, Crosby, LiverpoolBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Mersey Road, Crosby, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.2 miles
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station0.9 miles
- Hall Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
When you choose Abode, you choose how you want to be kept informed throughout the buying / selling process. If you want to be informed daily, we can do this for you, as we’ve said we are ‘obsessed’ with keeping you happy.
Our office design and location is second to none, it is in the best and most prominent position on Liverpool Road. It offers a space where people can relax and chat comfortably on a 1 2 1 basis.
So we have the great office, we have the right ethics, what else can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31497926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Crosby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.