Skelton Lodge, Billinghurst Way, Greenwich, London, SE10
- Stunning Third Floor Modern Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Superb North Greenwich Location
- Superb Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Ample Inbuilt Storage
- Close to North Greenwich and Westcombe Park Stations
- Easy Access O2 Arena and Vibrant Local Amenities
- 65 sq m / 703 sq ft
Top 3 things you love about your home
- The amount of storage
- Security of the building
- Size of the flat
Top 3 things you love about the area?
- Has the feel of a village, but with all the perks of living in London and 10-15 minutes on the tube to London Bridge
- A lot of parks and green spaces, including an Ecology park.
- Any amenities you could think of, we have it, 5 minutes walk to Ikea and retail park (ASDA, Sainsbury, M&S, ALDI, Lidl, Boots, Next, Home Sense etc), 10 minutes walk to the O2 Arena, Co-op shop close to the building, village square with cafe close by. Lovely local pub.
Ideally situated in a fantastic North Greenwich location, just a short stroll from the beautiful Greenwich Peninsular Ecology Park as well as the banks of the River Thames, this immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offers modern living space with high quality finish throughout.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with generous inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with direct access onto the delightful enclosed private balcony and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, wall mounted electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a well sized double bedroom with useful inbuilt wardrobe, plus a stylish bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of North Greenwich underground and Westcombe Park station, each offering excellent links into Central London and the City. Numerous regular bus routes also provide connections to the surrounding area. Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with further overground and DLR connections, as well as an array of shops, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants.
Greenwich is also home to a variety of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. The superb O2 Arena complex is also within easy reach providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Skelton Lodge, Billinghurst Way, Greenwich, London, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.6 miles
- West Silvertown Station0.7 miles
- Charlton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they’re industry experts who love property so much, they’ve made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6twgz2ms_EAF_97843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.