Riverview Road, Epsom
- No Onwards Chain
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Double Length Lounge and Dining Room
- Further Potential to Extend STPP
- Large and Landscaped South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking to the Front
- In Close Proximity to Excellent Schools and Transport Links
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents welcome to the market, with no onwards chain, this well presented and cleverly extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home. Located in a highly convenient and sought after residential position, close to local schools with access to both Stoneleigh and Tolworth stations.
The property itself boasts a welcoming entrance hallway which then leads into an exceptionally spacious duel length through lounge with extended dining room that boasts large windows saturating the rear with natural light. The kitchen completes the ground floor which flows beautifully back to the entrance hall. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes and a separate toilet and family bathroom. Externally the property has a large, private and landscaped south westerly rear garden with mature shrubs and trees as well as a fantastic block paved entertaining area. To the front there is a front garden and off street parking for multiple cars. Further benefits include further potential to extend STPP and no onwards chain. With so much to offer we recommend your earliest viewing to avoid missing out on a property sure to have high levels of interest.
This home is situated in close proximity to Tolworth Broadway & Stoneleigh and its transport links and benefits from being close to many excellent local schools. The area is supported by a number of parks and is also serviced by both Tolworth Station and Stoneleigh Station. The A3 provides quick access into London, the M25 and surrounding areas and a great range of shops at Tolworth Broadway or Ewell Village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Riverview Road, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.6 miles
- Malden Manor Station1.1 miles
- Stoneleigh Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ewell Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Ewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE105874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.