Gladstone Avenue, Wood Green
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ***ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE***
- Pet Friendly
- Extra Reception Room
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Council Tax Band: D £156 approx
- EPC: C
- Not Suitable for Sharer's
*** Zero Deposit Available*** Pet Friendly extralLarge five Bedroom, two Bathroom ready to go! Beautifully enhanced this stunning four/ five double-bedroom, double-fronted character home offers two bathrooms , two reception rooms and a well sized garden perfect for those summer BBQ's Ideal for a large family & Pets.
This super large Four or five bedroom house is one to view. Double fronted, well spaced & natrually bright throughout. As you enter you have two reception rooms either side with your kitchen/diner giving you a lovely view of the garden. Easy maintainence garden with astro turf and small shed for storage. Downstairs shower room is added bonus with understairs storage.
Upstairs comprmises often four double bedrooms with the main bathroom situated also on the fisrt floorSituated in the Noel Park Conservation Area, Perfect as a family home. Located at the foot of Alexandra Park, Wood Green provides a vibrant town centre with extensive shopping, leisure and transport facilities. Wood Green Piccadilly Line station gives access to Kings Cross within 21 minutes, whilst the great Northern service from Alexandra Park will get you to Moorgate in the same time. There are six bus routes serving the town whilst the A10 and A406 are both less than a mile and a half away.
In terms of leisure, the iconic Alexandra Palace, with its extensive facilities and wonderful rambling grounds is within an easy stroll, and the town centre offers a broad range of shopping, cafes and a multi-screen cinema.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Gladstone Avenue, Wood Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Green Station0.1 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.5 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Muswell Hill Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Muswell Hill
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1338F2916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Muswell Hill Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.