Beach Road, Great Yarmouth
- The perfect holiday accommodation
- Quiet and peaceful park
- Close to a wide range of local amenities
- Walking distance to the beach
- Drive to the Norfolk Broads
- Easy access to Norwich and Great Yarmouth
- Variety of local shops and tourist attractions
- Available with no onward chain
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Beach Road, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station5.9 miles
About the agent
When asked what makes Trett Phillips Residential different from other estate agents, he says "We ask our clients the right questions and listen to their answers so we can deliver the right service to them". This means we can offer a personal approach and tailor our services to our customer's needs.
Trett Phillips Residential is a market leading estate agency merging both modern marketing strategies with the traditional elements and providing you with the best of both worlds when buying,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11513711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.