Enfield Cottage, Main Street, Fulstow
- Four bedroom charming cottage
- Immaculately presented and modernised
- Stunning family bathroom including an en-suite
- Three ground floor reception rooms
- Utility room and separate W/C
- Garage and long driveway
The property has undergone a full renovation over recent years and it shows in the overall level of finish throughout. Viewings do come highly recommended on this property and we are sure you won't leave disappointed.
Externally, there is a stoned driveway to the front of the cottage and this continues down the side leading down to a detached garage. There is a beautiful wisteria growing along the front of the facade giving this property a striking look from the roadside. At the rear is an enclosed private garden with a main lawn, planted borders, patios and overall just a tranquil peaceful setting.
Internally, the ground floor comprises of an entrance hallway, front lounge, dining room, utility room, W/C, rear sitting room looking out onto the garden and then a spacious kitchen diner with a modern fitted kitchen and patio doors opening onto the patio. Overall, the ground floor space has three separate reception rooms, creating a floor space of over 1000 sq ft.
The first floor has a landing area, two double bedrooms to the front of the property, a four bedroom which is currently used as a home office and then a master bedroom at the very rear which benefits from fitted wardrobes and a en-suite shower room. The main family bathroom is found off the landing area and has recently been installed, creating this high end sleek four piece suite bathroom which has a free standing bath in the corner of the room, wash basin, toilet and corner shower unit. It also features tiling throughout, a matt black radiator and fittings giving it a very smart look.
To arrange a viewing on this listing please contact our office on .
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Enfield Cottage, Main Street, Fulstow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11477612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.