Rose Tree Cottage, Moor End Road, Radwell
- Detached Victorian Cottage
- In need of modernisation
- Backing onto fields
- First time to market since 1964
- Offered with no upward chain
- Sharnbrook Upper School catchment
- Four bedrooms
- Kitchen with solid fuel Rayburn providing central heating via radiators
- Double Garage and driveway
- Brick built Victorian Shed
The cottage has a beautiful established Arts & Crafts style private cottage garden with many unusual and heritage varieties of plants, some of which have been in situ since the property was built in 1868.
The garden is private with fields to the rear and offers glorious views of rolling countryside beyond.
The property is in need of modernisation and once renovated would offer a characterful family home for years to come. The house was originally two semi-detached cottages that were converted into one dwelling in the early 1980s after the property was purchased by the current owner in the early 1960s.
Radwell is small village approximately 7 miles north west of Bedford. Bedford offers a mainline rail station to London St. Pancras, and an excellent selection of independent schools.
Radwell is in the catchment for the well renowned Sharnbrook Upper School and there is a regular bus service into Bedford.
The owner of this property is an employee of Cooper Beard Estate Agents.
Council Tax band - G
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rose Tree Cottage, Moor End Road, Radwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1986, Cooper Beard remains a family owned and managed property company that specialises in almost every property activity. The group has expanded to provide Sales and Management offices in Rushden, Sandy and Hitchin.
With sales offices in Bedford, Sandy, Hitchin and Rushden with a central database of active clients, you can be sure we will find you a buyer at the best price and in shortest time possible.
With over 30 staff located across our offices you can be sure tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPB1000999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Beard Estate Agency Limited, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.