Marden Hill, East Keal, Spilsby
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE PROPERTY
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER & SUN ROOM EXTENSION
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, GUEST BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS WC
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- MATURE PLOT EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY THREE ACRES
***MUST BE VIEWED. THREE ACRES & LOCATED IN THE LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS, AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY *** Lounge with wood burner, SUN ROOM and kitchen diner. MASTER SUITE WITH WALK-IN WARDROBE AND EN-SUITE, downstairs WC and guest accommodation upstairs. Ample parking and DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
Offering picturesque and far reaching views of the Lincolnshire Wolds, this three bedroom detached dormer style property occupies a beautifully presented and mature plot extending to approximately three acres. Having a lounge with wood burner, sun room and kitchen diner, the ground floor has the added benefit of a rear entrance utility, WC and two bedrooms with the master suite having a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. The first floor has been created into guest accommodation having a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with four piece suite. Externally there is ample off road parking, a detached double garage and mature gardens from which the views of the Lincolnshire Wolds can be admired. This property simply has to be viewed!!
Entrance Porch 3' 9" x 6' 1" ( 1.14m x 1.85m )
Having tiled floor and French doors to:
Entrance Hall 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Having stairs to first floor, small study area, door to both downstairs bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and to:
Wc 4' 2" x 6' 7" ( 1.27m x 2.01m )
Comprising two piece suite of WC and sink. Tiled floor
Kitchen 15' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.84m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated electric oven, grill, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor over, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer and double doors to sun room
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' 1" ( 3.63m x 4.90m )
Feature brick fireplace with inset wood burner, tiled hearth and solid wood mantle. Double doors and steps to:
Sun Room 15' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.10m )
French doors to garden and patio seating area
Rear Entrance Utility 7' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.29m x 2.69m )
Having access door from the driveway, space for washing machine and door leading to master suite
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Walk-In Wardrobe 6' 2" x 3' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.14m )
With hanging space, shelving and tiled floor. Door to:
En-Suite 7' 8" x 4' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.40m )
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Built-in storage area with shelving
Guest Bedroom 14' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.47m max x 3.56m max )
Built-in wardrobe area with access to roof space and built-in cupboards housing the air source heating and solar panel controls with battery storage
Guest Bathroom 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Comprising four piece suite of WC, inset sink, bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor
Having electric roller door, power and lighting. Inside tap and side access door
An ideal space to be used as a craft room or home office. Having water, power and lighting as well as additional garden tool storage, this detached outbuilding offers fantastic views over the Lincolnshire Wolds
The property is approached by a gravel driveway providing ample off road parking and giving access to a detached double garage. The driveway climbs up to the property where there is additional parking for at least two more cars. The formal gardens are to both sides of the property and in the majority laid to lawn. To the left hand side there is a vegetable plot and established fruit trees, and to the right hand side a lawn with mature shrubs and plants that can be enjoyed from the sun room or the patio seating area directly outside. Another driveway can be found to the front of the property providing parking for at least two more cars and having two sets of pedestrian steps leading up to the front porch. The rear garden is the largest area of the three and includes a large paddock with a small mature stocked lake, as well as a further paddock behind with a wide range of established woodland trees with grass paths throughout.
The property is served by air source heat pump central heating and has 12 solar panels two sets of 6 panels, one set facing east and one set facing west, with battery back-up, that are owned outright
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Marden Hill, East Keal, Spilsby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB112672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.