Davenant Road, Oxford
2,712 sq. ft.
(252 sq. m.)
- Ample Living Space Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- South Facing Mature Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Amenities Nearby
- School Catchment
- Fantastic Transport Links, Oxford Parkway within close proximity
- 2712 sq ft (251.9 sq m)
This charming five-bedroom home situated with the highly favourable North Oxford location of Summertown includes two sizeable reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room leading onto a rear aspect south facing garden, a basement and a generous mature rear garden.
The ground floor offers an entrance hall with leading staircase. Spacious drawing room with a bay fronted window along with original feature stone fireplace. An additional reception room also serves the ground floor and is currently used as a dining space that naturally allows for the perfect space for entertaining. The Kitchen offers an open aspect design with patio doors onto the south facing rear garden.
Upstairs you will find a light and spacious landing area, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with the Master suite also boasting fitted storage and en suite shower facilities. Within the second floor, there is an additional en suite double bedroom that also offers practical storage and overlooks the rear garden.
Externally the property boasts a south-facing mature rear garden that has been landscaped and offers both patio and lawn areas. Benefits also include off-street parking and gated side access.
This particular property may offer the opportunity to further extend or convert subject to the usual planning consents.
Energy Performance Certificates
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Davenant Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.2 miles
- Oxford Station2.3 miles
- Islip Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.