Oxford Road, London
End of Terrace
3,076 sq. ft.
(286 sq. m.)
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Huge Potential For Extention ( STPP)
- Prime Putney location
- Close to both East Putney & mainline stations
- Westerly facing garden
- Garage for two cars
- Side & rear access
- No onward chain
- Total area 3076 sq ft (285.8 sq m)
There are currently six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and three receptions rooms arranged over three floors with total sq footage of 3076 sq/feet,
On the ground floor, there is a large reception to the front of the property, and a spacious kitchen to the rear with WC and boot room, with access to the garden and side access to the front of the property. The conservatory is exceptionally bright with double doors, leading to a lovely westerly facing.
Upstairs, the first floor hosts four bedrooms and a bathroom with a further two bedrooms and two en-suites on the top floor. There is a vast amount of storage and substantial potential for extension. The basement is larger than expected and would be ideal for extra storage or a laundry room, ideal for those with children.
Situated on popular Oxford Road, just to the east of Putney High Street, and is therefore extremely well located for all the excellent local facilities, along with Wandsworth Park and the river just to the north. Putney Mainline (Waterloo) is on Putney High Street and the nearest underground is East Putney (District Line).
The property is sold with no onward chain. The property will make an ideal purchase for a family who wants to make this their own alternatively will attract investors alike.
The property requires modernisation throughout and has substantial potential for development (STPP).
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Oxford Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.3 miles
- East Putney Station0.3 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.