Battersea Power Station, Circus Road East, London
6,515 sq. ft.
(605 sq. m.)
- Location : Zone 1 Central London
- Designed to offer complete lifestyle to residents
- A short walk to Battersea Park and Tennis Courts
- Appleâ€™s London Campus nearby
- Designed by Foster + Partners
Portfolio Investment Opportunity
An outstanding investment opportunity to acquire a portfolio of 9 apartments in world renowned and award winning riverside development.
Consisting of 6 Manhattan style studio apartments in the Switch House East building, and 1 one bed and 2 two bed apartments in Oakley House, the Roof Gardens Building, this presents a gilt edged investment opportunity. The apartments are finished with a bespoke kitchen with ample storage at eye and counter level, integrated Miele appliances and stunning Corian worktops with glazed tile splashbacks. The bedrooms are impressive with large high quality built in bespoke wardrobes. Off the hallway, you will find the modern bathrooms, with feature period detailing, honed Herringbone marble floor finish, feature sanitary ware including a bath, or walk in shower, WC, hand basin with Corian shelf, hinged screen and stunning wall tiling. The two bed apartments have en-suites to the main bedroom and a main bathroom off the entrance hall.
Battersea Power Station is Europe's largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated regeneration project creating a new town centre comprising of retail, commercial and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new dedicated tube station that has just become operational (Northern Line).
A significant milestone was reached in 2021, which was welcoming the Power Station’s first ever residents following the completion of the Switch House. The first major element of the building to complete. Out of the 9 on offer, 6 apartments are positioned within Switch House East, and are ready for occupation immediately, which is along Circus West village, which already has over 20 bars, restaurants, shops, leisure and entertainment venues. The 3 apartments in Oakley House are ready for completion in March 2022, but can be acquired now.
Residents will benefit from an excellent range of amenities and facilities such as 24 hr concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema and much more. Those requiring occasional retail therapy will have access to a range of exclusive retailers on site, will make the new Electric Boulevard - soon to be London’s most fashionable and exciting shopping destination. The Power Station’s own Battersea General Store brings you artisan suppliers and international brands. Residents are already enjoying the selection of bars/cafes along the waterfront, that further enhance the living standard on offer. Restaurants include Gordon Ramsay’s new Street Pizza, Cinnamon Kitchen, Tonkotsu, Megan’s Café, Wright Bros., with more opening up soon! For those seeking catchment or opportunity for schools, there are many nearby, in both the private and state sector.
If you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station Underground Station (Northern Line), ideally positioned within the development, or choose the River, with the Thames Clipper service at your doorstep. Mainline Rail is located at nearby Battersea Park Station, and Queenstown Road Station, with frequent connections to London Victoria and London Waterloo. All offer excellent links to the main business, shopping and entertainment districts of Central London. There are nearby buses, serving major locations and beyond.Battersea Power Station is one of London’s largest, most exciting and most visionary developments and will become London’s most exciting new neighbourhood.
Some of the amenities and features include:
* A numbers of public spaces and parks
* A short walk to Battersea Park and Tennis Courts
* Easy access to transport with the new Battersea Park Station (Northern Line) linking the property to Central London location, and there is the added benefit of also having access to Uber Boat by Thames Clippers that connects from west to east of London.
* An array of shops, bars and restaurants
* Private resident's swimming pool, Jacuzzi, bespoke residents lounge, rooftop gardens, high-end fitness centre, exclusive spa, sauna rooms
* Switch House East (6 units ready immediately)
* Roof Garden (3 units ready in March 2022)
* Residents access to unique space in the sky designed by James Corner (The visionary landscape designer with 360 Degrees views of London)
* Future on site Hotel Facilities (Art’otel London)
* This offers the absolute Ultimate Luxury Lifestyle for residents
* Landmark historical building originally designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott which is being lovingly restored and re-energised by WilkinsonEyre is the awe-inspiring architecture, from Gehry Partners' Battersea Prospect Place to Foster + Partners' Battersea Roof Gardens.
* Full on site 24hr Concierge Service
* Private residents lounge/club house?
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Battersea Power Station, Circus Road East, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Battersea Power Underground Station0.1 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.3 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.