Donaldson Way, Woodley
- Let available date:
- £952A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Well presented one bedroom home
- Lounge / dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Double glazing & electric heating
- Off road parking
Council Tax Band C - £1,863.72 - 2022/2023
NO PETS, NO SMOKERS, NO CHILDREN
Donaldson Way, Woodley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.4 miles
- Twyford Station1.6 miles
- Earley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Landmark Estate Agents - offering a tailor-made service to suit your individual property requirements.
Having been successfully established within the Reading area for over ten years, our qualified and proactive team are committed to giving you the best possible levels of service, along with over 50 years combined experience within Estate Agency and Property Management.
We deal with all types of property, from studio apartments to large detached family homes, giving clients direct
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.