Ranmoor Grange, Sheffield, S10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Luxury accommodation
- Beautifully presented
- Open plan living space
- Recently upgraded bathrooms
- Two bedrooms
- Wonderful location in Ranmoor
- Allocated parking space
- Available immediately
- Council Tax band E
Viewing highly recommended
Available for rent is this stunning Penthouse apartment which is one of only 5 homes in this stunning stone built property that was converted in 2002 and which is situated in unquestionably one of Sheffield's finest suburbs. Ranmoor Grange stands in beautiful, established communal grounds and sits in the shadow of the stunning St Johns Church.
The property offers accommodation of the highest calibre with both bathrooms having been replaced and upgraded in the past 2 years. In the heart of the leafy Ranmoor Conservation Area the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with storage areas in to th eaves, spacious open plan living room with dining space, kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en suite shower room, bedroom two and bathroom.
There is an allocated parking space and visitor bays. The property is well placed for excellent amenities and green spaces and within two miles of The Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Sheffield University.
Provided as unfurnished. 12 month tenancies only
Property Misdescriptions Act
This brochure has been prepared under the guidelines of The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and subsequently approved by the vendor. However, we would strongly recommend that any potential purchaser carries out their own investigations as to the accuracy of the information provided, prior to purchase.
Ranmoor Grange, Sheffield, S10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.7 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.8 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a Landlord or a tenant our approach is the same, we work tirelessly to ensure that from start to finish the lettings process is a stress-free one. We know our stuff and are always on hand to guide you through the ever-changing landscape of lettings legislation.
We are so passionate about providing the best service possible that we can't help but work hard for you. Our fully comprehensive lettings services can be
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31506051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans Lee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.