Hale Road, Wendover, Aylesbury
- Large Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Countryside Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Potential for Development
Potential for Development. Nestled quietly within Buckinghamshire's highly sought after Chiltern Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty is this beautiful three bedroom cottage with huge potential.
With a good size plot and potential for development this most idyllic of locations is not to be missed.
With doorway to the front there are stairs leading up to the first floor landing, doors to the dining room, living room and kitchen. There is also an under stair cupboard and a radiator.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
With dual aspect double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects, fireplace with wood burner, two radiators and carpeted flooring.
With both wall and floor units with solid wooden work surfaces over, Belfast sink, a double glazed window to the front aspect, door to the pantry, tiled flooring, integrated fridge and dishwasher, double oven, induction hob with extractor fan above and a radiator.
With plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, airing cupboard, there is also plenty of storage space as well as new condensing boiler.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, W/C, wash hand basin and radiator.
Back door leading out to the garden:
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms.
With dual aspect double windows to both the rear over looking the garden and to the front over looking open fields and Wendover Woods in the distance. There is also carpeted flooring and two radiators.
With double glazed windows to front over looking open fields and Wendover Woods in the distance, carpeted flooring, door through to the eaves storage and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
This delightful cottage has the most idyllic setting within a 1/3 of an acre. With two sheds, a log store, beautiful views over looking open fields and Wendover Woods this beautiful garden offers huge potential for development to both the current property and a new dwelling. (Subject to the normal consents).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hale Road, Wendover, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station0.7 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.1 miles
- Little Kimble Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Brown & Merry, Country House & Farm Sales
Woollerton House, 7 High Street, Wendover, Buckinghamshire, HP22 6DU
Choose your local Country House & Farm Sales Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Country Hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS100932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Country House & Farm Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.